Pages

New Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

In a Perfect World

In a perfect world I would have time for everything I need/want to do...but in the real world...I hardly have time for anything besides work and it is driving me crazy! Now...this is mostly all my fault because I have come to realize that I basically suck at managing my time. I need to find a better way to lay out my day so that I can get the top priority things done!

Here is my typical day:

7:30 - 8:40am: Get ready for work
9:00 - 6:00pm: Be the best Wells Fargo Teller there ever was
6:30 - 7:30pm: Work out or do homework
7:30 - 9:00pm: Dinner
9:00 - 10ishpm: Hang out with Shane
10:30pm: Go to bed!
{Via}

So...Like I said not a lot of free time...I need some major help on how to manage my time better! I have been wanting to get up earlier and go to the gym then but I have the HARDEST time being motivated in the morning...its so much easier for me to just say I'll go after work and hit the good old snooze button. I need to go through all of my stuff to sale at a yard sale this weekend...when do I have time to do that?? I would like to have a dedicated time to blogging...where would I fit that in??

I feel like there is not enough time in my day to get anything that I want to get done. If any of you have suggestions I am all ears! I need some help....


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. What a busy girl you are! To help me feel better about how I spend my time I always try going into things with clear expectations about what I want out of whatever I'm doing. Like shopping, I try and figure out what I expect to buy before I go so I dont spend two hours mindlessly shopping and not get anything out of the time I just spent

    ReplyDelete
  2. jeez you don't seem to have free time ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I can relate to trying to juggle it all and still have some kind of life...it's hard girl! Especially when you're NOT a morning person (like me). But I have to say, I've reclaimed SOME time in the morning since I've tried to get up pre-7. Not fun, but I feel better about what I've accomplished at the end of the day... Best of luck to you this week.-

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they just so happen to make my day! So PLEASE by all means comment away!