Pages

New Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Double the Pleasure...Double the Workout

It would be a major understatement if I said I slacked at going to the gym last week....I am pretty sure I avoided it like the plague. I have no idea why either! I only have a week and a half left to beat Shane in our Fitness Competition and I need to kick it into high gear! So....since I missed the gym all last week I am going to have to go twice a day in order to catch up to Mr. Shane! But don't tell him this cus he he'll end up going like 3 times a day...he really wants to beat me!





Here is what's got to be done in order to kick some major fat this week:
  • I am going to have to get my lazy butt out of bed super early and hit the gym
  • Eat like a rabbit for the next week and a half...salads, salads, oh and did I mention some salads?
  • Stay motivated through out the day to get to the gym after work
  • Drink way more water than I usually do...if I drank as much water as I do coffee I would be set!
  • NO eating out! This will be a rough one... 

Sooo this is my plan for the next week and a half! If you guys have any suggestions...work outs, food, or anything else I am all ears! :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they just so happen to make my day! So PLEASE by all means comment away!