It's Saturday! And I have the day off! :) This rarely happens but since I have a kick ass job I get this Saturday and next Saturday off! I thought I would take some time today since and share some random little bits of information about yours truly! (that's me)
- I am obsessed with coffee...I love it more than most things
- I wait to get in the shower until the whole bathroom is filled with steam and the mirror is fully fogged up
- I hate blow drying my hair...It only takes me about fifteen minutes but it seriously feels like a five hours!
- I love old people. It's kind of weird but whenever I see an elderly person I wish they were my grandparent so I could go give them a hug and talk with them. I just think they are so cute!
- I am the most UN-assertive, NON-confrontational person I have ever met. It is ridiculous. If I even attempt to approach someone I have a problem with I either chicken out and am nice to them or I get all shaky and my heart pounds louder than I can talk so I most likely will up in tears or backing down.
- I haven't had the best relationship or any relationship with my real Dad, Benji, until about January of this year...and so far it is going pretty well.
- I like to crochet...and I get made fun of for it because I'm not "old" buuut I crocheted the baddest ass blanket for Shane's nephew so all the haters can suck it.
- I am terrified of driving in the snow because the first time I ever did I totaled my car.
- I hate folding laundry
- I am an sympathetic crier...it's bad.
- The only time I've ever had to get stiches is when I got my earring ripped out of my ear and they had to sew it back together
- I am an avid believer of the book The Secret.
- I won't wear any shoes that show my toes unless my toenails are painted
- I have self image issues and I am working on getting better at thinking positive about myself
- I use men's deodorant it works better and honestly I think I smells better than the weird powdery smell in women's deodorant.
|Here is my real dad and me.|