How was your weekend? Mine was FULL of ups and downs!
Lets start with Saturday:
- Up: I didn't have to work!
- Up: I went to the gym
- Down: Shane emptied the bathroom trash that my ring fell in...
- Up: Shane went dumpster diving to find the ring :)
- Down: Found out my Grandpa on my dads side had a stroke and is in the hospital until further notice...
- Down: I am three and a half hours away from my family and him, which makes dealing with these kind of situations particularly difficult.
- Up: I got to talk to my dad and he sounded pretty ok about this whole situation which made me feel ok too.
- Down: Once I get sad and cry about something...I will cry at the drop of a hat at anything...which made for an emotional Saturday
- Up: Shane helped me get my mind off of sadness by taking me to get Mexican food on Cinco De Mayo..which he inhaled...funniest. thing. ever.
- Up: Shane then preceded to get a bad case of the hiccups
- Up: Remember my post about our awesome VW Bus? And the killer adds? Well Shane and I went to an antique store and found TONS of LIFE magazines from the 60's and we found VW ads in them!!!! JACKPOT! That was mostly the highlight of my Saturday
- Up: Shane then took me to see Hunger Games....he liked it (surprisingly) but I definitely liked the book better!
|This is the note I found on my bed with my ring and my necklace that fell in the trash!|
|Chips and salsa with a yummy Arnold Palmer :) Shane ate the dinner so fast I wasn't able to even think about getting a picture!|
|The cute little antique shop we stopped at! The perks of small towns!|
|Shane smiling with our newly...or oldly.. purchased LIFE magazines!|
- Down: I worked a double...9am to 10pm.
- Up: Since I worked a double I get to go home on Thursday and see my familia!
- Up: After work I went to Denny's with my friend/ co-worker Brea and stuffed my face with a chocolate peanut butter shake before starting my new and improved diet today!
|These are Denny's amazing shakes! Don't judge me!|