Pages

New Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Dear Boys...That Call Themselves Men....

Dear Life,
How are you so amazing?! I am really loving you right now. Keep up the good work.

Dear Boys..That Call Themselves Men...
Just so you know, when you whistle at a girl...she isn't going to be like, "Oh my God. He juuuust whistled at me!!! He is totally the one! We should date." Sorry to be the one to break it to you but you are interpreted as a creeper not a gentleman. 

Dear People Who Put Flyers on My Car,
I know this is a big surprise...buuut no one reads them. If I don't pull them out from under my poor violated windshield wipers I usually make a game out of trying to get them out from under them while driving home. So thank you for the entertainment but I'd rather you stop killing poor trees for no reason. 

Dear Wells Fargo,
I love my job. I love working for you. I love everything you have done for my life! Thank you!

Dear Boyfriend, 
Even though you mixed up dates and are now going to Detroit instead of to Thriller with me, I still love you. You are wonderful and I am loving our life right now. Your crazyness makes me laugh really hard and I love when we act like idiots together. You are my everything and I am so blessed to be your girlfriend.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they just so happen to make my day! So PLEASE by all means comment away!