Pages

New Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Questions....Answers...and A Sunday Social!

Sunday Social

1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of? 
I have always wanted to get a tattoo, but I have afraid of the pain. I am also afraid that I will get sick of whatever tattoo I get.

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 
Married, NOT living in Cedar City, having a good ground in a career, and possibly living in my first bought house. 

3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012? 
Honestly, hopefully being engaged?? haha but I don't know if that will even be before 2012! 

4. What are your hopes for your blog?
I seriously just love writing about my life and my thoughts. It's the one place I can be completely selfish and people don't care. I'm not around my family very often so this is a great way for them to keep up on whats going on in my life.

5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town or city?
Obviously, no. Cedar City is great and all but it is definitely not a place I want to live forever. I would love to live in St. George or Northern Utah. All my family and my very best friend live in Northern Utah and I would really like to live a little closer to them.

6. What is your morning routine?
Haha....what morning routine? Just kidding...but really. I will get up and if its a good week I will go to the gym. If it's a lazy week I will literally give myself 45min to get ready for work. I make sure I grab a cup of coffee and a bag of instant oatmeal on my way out. 

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I lived in Cedar City for a year!! I missed No Utah like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kjerstin!!! Are you coming to the blogging party in provo next week?!
    Come look at my most recent post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and LOVE it! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they just so happen to make my day! So PLEASE by all means comment away!