Pages

New Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Need a Little Fitness Motivation? I Know I Do!

I have become mildly addicted to this reality show called "Workout" it is so dramatic and juicy! I just love it! It's about a lady who opens her own gym and it shows all the drama and what not with the trainers but it also shows how awesome they are at training their clients! I am so so so addicted. I love the owner of the gym Jackie Warner, she cares so much about her clients at her gym it makes me want to join it! Plus its like the Beverly Hills gym so that kind of helps too :) She has such great workout ideas along with an INSANELY positive attitude! SO...when I saw her book "10 pounds in 10 days".....I was suckered into it. So I have been patiently waiting for it to come in the mail.....ok not so patiently, I LOVE getting mail! It's like Christmas! Anyways I just got it and I am starting it on Monday! I need some motivation to stay dedicated to this fitness plan. Hence why I am publicly saying that I am committing to this workout program! She literally makes it so simple with eating plans and workouts for everyday! Then when I am done with the first 10 days I start on another 10 day program until I've hit 30 days! So hopefully by the end of May I will be super fit and healthy! I took before pictures and I am planning on taking pictures every 10 days to track my progress. I'm not trying to loose weight as much as I am just trying to get fit. If I shed a few pounds along the way GREAT! But mostly I just want to feel good about myself. I struggle with this sometimes...ok, most times...so I'm going to be positive about myself and do something about it! Needless to say I got suckered into a fitness book...I feel slightly ashamed but kinda excited to try something new! It's all about eating healthy whole foods and doing the right workouts six days a week! Wish me luck!!! Do you guys have any awesome work outs you do at the gym??
This is Jackie and all of her effing FIT trainers!!!
This is the book I was suckered into :) haha it looks promising with her on the front right??

5 comments:

  1. Hey! I bet you will look so sexy in a month, I know what you mean. I never feel like I need to lose weight but I always feel like I could be more toned. This blog punkyjandthecity.com wrote an awesome post about fitness a fe days ago. She's one of my blog buds! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna go check her out! I'm pretty pumped to start this dang thing and whip my but into shape! Too bad I don't live by you so we could do it together!

      Delete
  2. Best of luck with your workout plan! I am too lazy to go to a gym, so I usually run on a treadmill or outside if the weather is nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I envy you! I am probably the WORLDS WORST runner! haha I barely get a mile and I swear I am going to die...its a sad sight...haha :)

      Delete
  3. great post!

    let's follow eachother?
    GFC + bloglovin + fb + twitter ?

    www.linlicious-style.nl

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they just so happen to make my day! So PLEASE by all means comment away!